Data Protection Compliance Project
- Advised employers for restructuring and downsizing the companies with +1000 employees, to increase profitability with effective planning for the most preferable result.
- Advised for the most suitable contractual relationship and operational principles between the company (which has +500 contractors) and its contractor/subcontractor in order to
determine and prevent collusive acts.
- Designed and managed projects for setting labor disputes through mediation before mandatory mediation came into force in order to diminish the cost for the clients.
- Training on basic law and mobbing as a trainer accredited by PERYÖN (People Management Association of Turkey) for white and blue-collar employees.
- Training on mobbing for all managers of our industry-leading client within the scope of the Labor Law Academy Project.