Real Estate & Construction & Zoning Law
& Leasing & Building Management
Vona Law Firm aims to provide the most qualified service for the needs of its clients with the experience gained in investment, financing, purchasing, construction, development and management processes of real estate projects. It provides services in purchase and sale of large-scale immovables, promise of sale, construction, project management and leasing of flat, housing, shopping center, fuel storage terminal, power generation plant, fuel pipeline construction processes.
Negotiation and writing of Build-Operate-Transfer contracts, completion of annotation and registration to the title deed, establishment of immovable property (mortgage), usufruct and other easement rights, evaluation of the specifications of the public and private sector tenders for these works, negotiation and preparation of tender contracts are among the working areas of Vona Law Firm.
In addition to these, Vona Law Firm, which provides consultancy for foreigners regarding the acquisition of real estate and real rights, and provides services for the resolution of any dispute regarding immovable and lease relations, appeals to zoning plans and expropriation decisions; has experience in following up zoning law legal processes to be carried out by third parties against EIA decisions, non-agricultural use of agricultural land, construction and operating licenses.
As an exemplify of the work we do in the field;
- Following up zoning changes and construction permits for the construction and protection of fuel storage and distribution terminals and negotiation and drafting contracts
- Suspention of execution and cancellation of decisions of zoning plan, EIA, construction, operating and production licenses
- Preparation of management plans, organization of board of property owners meetings, elimination of contradictions to management plan and board of property owners decisions
- As an employer and subcontractor, preparation of construction contracts and consultancy during the negotiation process
- Lease, mortgage, usufruct contracts and their annotation and removal
- Development of Build-Operate-Transfer Projects with Municipalities
- Land development, zoning change and construction permit processes