- Negotiating and drawing up the purchase, storage and sales agreements for oil, lubricant, natural gas, power, LPG, LNG products for leading oil storage and distribution companies
- Negotiating and drawing up the land purchase and construction contracts for a refinery, oil storage terminal, natural gas combined cycle power plant, Fuel Pipeline, Natural Gas Pipeline
- Following up the processes including obtaining the permits, authorizations, and licenses from the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Ministry of Agriculture, Energy Market Regulatory Authority and Municipality
- Obtaining authorizations, permits, and licenses for construction, installation, production, facility operation, oil storage, power generation, oil-energy-power distribution.
- Obtaining positive decisions from EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment), permit for non-agricultural use of agricultural lands, conducting lawsuits filed against the clients for cancellation of permits and licenses by third parties as well as the lawsuits filed on behalf of clients for the cancellation of decisions with negative impact.
- Designing and following up the legislative procedure for removal of the minority shareholders from a public listed company within the scope of Communique on Rights to
Remove a Shareholder and Sell Shares.
- Changing around 1500 permits, licenses and official records timely and complete upon the name change of Petrol Ofisi
- Buying minority shares of a publicly listed company and removing it from stock exchange list.
- Terminating +1500 oil and lubricant distribution contracts as well as mortgages, usufructs and personal guarantees and renewal of them within two months, due to strict change in the understanding of high courts regarding vertical relation created by oil distribution agreements and lease/usufruct contracts for oil stations