As a law firm offering consultancy and litigation service to both employers and employees in the field of labor law, we believe that the meticulous pursuance of regulation, precedent, and doctrine is a must in order to offer beneficial results. Therefore, we make research carefully and work attentively. We believe that our strong relationship with our clients is based on those.
We provide service both as farsighted legal consultants but also as result-oriented lawyers. We are experienced in drafting business contracts and mutual rescissions, calculating overtime fees and annual paid leaves, resolving disputes depending on termination of the employment contract in case of a decrease in performance or economical/operational reasons, and issues affecting all parties of business relationship such as mobbing, return to employment and employment receivables, etc.
In addition, Vona Law successfully guides both employee and employer clients in concluding, process management and termination of business contracts of senior executives.
As an exemplify the works we have done in the field of Labor Law;
- Providing consultancy in companies with +1.000 employees, in the process of restructuring and downsizing the company to increase profitability with effective planning
- Providing consultancy to companies operating with +500 contractors on the most appropriate contractual relationship and operational principles between the company and its contractors, in order to determine and prevent collusive acts
- Resolving labor disputes through mediation to reduce client costs
- Participating in trade union negotiations as the employer representative and consultant, providing consultancy on collective labor law negotiations and relations with trade union
- Following up the cancellation of trade union and field of operation decisions cases
- Training on Basic Labor Law and Mobbing for white and blue-collar workers as an accredited trainer of PERYÖN (Turkey People Management Association)
- Training on Mobbing for all managers of our industry-leading clients within the scope of Labor Law Academy Project
- Examination and amendment of company workplace regulations and policies, service and termination contracts
- Consultancy on issues related to occupational health and safety and social security law
- Following up of Labor Law cases