Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Law
The fastest-growing sector in the world is the health and pharmaceutical sector where R&D investments are made. In this sense, Health Law and Pharmaceutical Law are of great importance. The needs of companies in the health sector for the meticulous analysis and effective consultancy in this direction are becoming evident. Law firms working on reference prices, clinical trials, patent law, healthcare reforms, and relations with public institutions (which are the largest purchasers of the pharmaceutical industry) will be able to keep pace with global dynamism.
Under the leadership of Bilge Aydın Temiz, who has served in the health sector for many years, the Vona Law Firm team works to be a reliable solution partner in the fields of Health and Pharmaceutical Law for individual clients as well as national and international companies. Vona Law Firm provides consultancy on patient-physician rights, industry requirements, and market regulations, as well as preparing contracts for raw material purchase and sale, pharmaceutical production, hazardous waste-packaging recycling. It provides management of the Health Law and Pharmaceutical Law process management and registration processes of pharmaceutical / medical device clinical trials. In the disputes in the patient-doctor-hospital triangle, in lawsuits arising from faulty medical interventions and problems related to the administration of private health institutions and insurance companies, in all disputes about technology transfer, licensing, cooperation, joint research, drug patents, and counterfeit drugs, Vona Law Firm is protecting the rights of its clients of both sides of the dispute.
As an exemplify of the work we do in the field of Health & Pharmaceutical Law;
- Managing the legal process relating to the transfer of more than 50 products owned by Roche, with their licenses, to third parties
- Counseling to the industry and regulatory bodies such as Ministries, on amendments to regulations
- Counseling on amendments of pharmaceutical clinical trials
- Providing training to 100 pharmacists on Pharmaceutical Law and Responsibilities of Pharmacists as an initiative of Pharmacists’ Chamber of Ankara
- Participating working groups as a representative of Roche Müstahzarları Sanayi A.Ş., on legislative arrangements in relation with Clinical Researches of Pharmaceutical and Biological Products, Promotional Activities of Medicinal Products for Human Use, Registration of Medicinal Products for Human Use and Medical Device
- Managing the sales process of Zoleant (veterinary medicines) to the Spanish company Labiana
- Pursuance of legal process relating to the sale of a regulated pharmaceutical factory owned by an industry-leading international client in compliance with the legislation