Gizem ERİBOL SELİMOĞLU
Attorney at Law & Mediator
She graduated from the Istanbul Commerce University Faculty of Law in 2010. She started her career in 2011. She joined the Vona Law Firm team in 2016 and she mainly works in the fields of Commercial Law, Family Law, Enforcement – Bankruptcy Law.
Mrs. Eribol Selimoğlu speaks fluent English and is a member of the Fenerbahçe Lions Club.
Some activities carried out in her work areas:
- Participation in mediation talks
- Following-up litigation processes
- Preparation of contracts in the fields of Commercial Law and Family Law
- Following-up of enforcement files, execution of related cases
- Providing legal consultancy in the field of Labor Law, including the preparation, and revision of all kinds of contracts, forming legal opinions
- Drafting and negotiating contracts in the fields of trademark and intellectual property, monitoring legal developments, and providing legal advice
Some of her certificates:
- The Art of Public Speaking
- Active Advocacy Skills – IGUL
- Comparative Criminal Law and Tort Law – IGUL
- Physical Examination and Taking Sample from the Body – Interuniversity Young Criminal Lawyers Congress