She graduated from Özyeğin University Faculty of Law in 2019 and started her legal internship at Vona Law Firm. She studied English in the UK, Ireland, and Canada and is fluent in English. She won the Moot Court Cross-Examination Competition 2019 with her team, which was held in partnership with Özyeğin University and Bahçeşehir University.
Her certificates and attended seminars:
- Healthcare Law and Current Problems of the European Union
- International Human Rights Law
- German Law Seminar VI. – Stuttgart, Germany
- Fundamental Rights – University of Tübingen
- Criminal Execution Law – University of Tübingen